ETL Sampler 2.6 Upgrade
This page is intended for "ETL-Sampler users ONLY" who own an ETL-Sampler 2.2 CD-ROM. There is no sense to download this upgrade if you do not have the whole package. 2.6 Upgrade replaces the existing main executable file and adds "LABELS" table to the package. It CANNOT run itself without supporting libraries, ActiveX controls, and databases.
1. Download ETL Sampler 2.6 Upgrade sampler26.zip file (1301471 b) into any temporary directory / folder i.e. C:\WINDOWS\TEMP\.
2. Unzip the content into the same directory / folder. The content includes 3 files: SAMPLER.EXE, LABELS.DBF, LABELS.FPT.
3. Copy or Move SAMPLER.EXE into \SAMPLER\ directory / folder (where any previous version of ETL-Sampler is installed. Could be local or network drive). It will replace your previous version with 2.6 Upgrade.
4. Copy or Move LABELS.DBF and LABELS.FPT into \SAMPLER\DBF\ subdirectory / subfolder. If you have already 2.5 Upgrade, step 4 is not necessary.
5. (Optional) Delete sampler26.zip. If you did Copy not Move delete SAMPLER.EXE, LABELS.DBF, LABELS.FPT from temporary directory / folder.
1. Download ETL-Sampler 2.6 User Guide sampler26doc.zip file (490912 b) into any temporary directory / folder i.e. C:\WINDOWS\TEMP\.
2. Create a new subdirectory / subfolder within \SAMPLER\ directory / folder i.e. \SAMPLER\DOCS\ or \SAMPLER\USER GUIDE\.
3. Unzip the content of sampler26doc.zip into this new subdirectory / subfolder.
4. (Optional) Delete sampler26doc.zip from your temporary directory / folder.